- For the past 4 or so months now, I have been washing my face with the Clairvoyant French Clay Cleanser with DAME. Its gentle on my skin, doesn’t cause breakouts and is all natural and organic. It washes of the majority of my makeup besides my eyeliner/mascara. For that, I love using the Bioderma Crealine H2o. I actually need to re-order a new bottle of this.
- For exfoliation I am currently using Lush’s Ocean Salt Scrub. I love that I can use it on both my face and body and it doesn’t cause my sensitive skin irritation. It does a great job at removing dead skin cells and leaving my skin both brightened and softened.
- For deep conditioning I use the ENJOY Hair Mask. This has been one of my favorite hair mask’s for around 5 years now. I absolutely love the way it makes my hair look and feel. I actually just used up my bottle last week and will be repurchasing it once again!
- I recently started using the Gnarly Whale Beach Wave Spray in the pumpkin scent as an attempt to wear my hair naturally without hot tools. It gives a nice wave and effortless look. I also use it on my son’s hair to spike it up. It works perfect and dosent leave his hair sticky, although it will fall down if he sleeps on it. For the days I am using heat on my hair I have been using the Rusk Thermal Heat Protectant Spray. It works wonderfully and I like the smell of it!
- Most of my makeup brushes are from IT Cosmetics. They are seriously amazing and so luxuriously soft. I also have a few from Tarte that I love as well. I use to use baby shampoo to wash my brushes but this last time I tired using my hand soap from South of France in Lavender. My skin is very sensitive and will break out in eczema if certain soaps are used, which is why I switched.
- How gorgeous is this emerald creme eyeliner from Laura Mercier? So pretty! I want to start swapping my usual black liner out for this one this spring. I also want to start incorporating more eyeshadow shades aside from my usual neutrals. I have really been loving purple shadows like this one from Urban Decay.
- A few months ago I stopped using layers of skincare products on my face and started following the saying: “less is more.” After cleansing my face I apply the Tatcha Indigo Blue Body Silk as my facial moisturizer and it has worked wonders on my sensitive acne prone skin. It also healed the eczema on my eyelids which was a true miracle for me. I use just this one product now (besides my makeup). I also just started using a mask at night before bed. Its the Manuka Honey Clear Mask. I have only used it twice now but was blown away by how luminous my skin looked after just one use. My makeup applied better and my skin felt so soft. My active acne breakouts also drastically diminished. I have always loved Manuka Honey and I am thrilled to see it in skin care now!
- My favorite lipsticks that make a bold statement are the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks, NARS Audacious Lipsticks, and BITE Beauty’s Lip Crayons and Cashmere Lip Creams. I usually rock a red, pink or occasional vampy burgundy but I want to experiment with more bold colors in purples and oranges.
- I just started a new cleanse last week by HUM. Its called the 21 day cleanse and so far I have been loving it. Unlike other cleanses, it did to upset my stomach and I could tell a difference after just a few days. I felt regular again (tmi lol), my skin looked clearer, I felt fuller for longer periods of time and I had more energy. I can’t wait to finish of the full 21 days.
- Does anyone else severely neglect there poor feet and lips? In my defense I don’t neglect my lips as much, I just hadn’t found a product that really worked well on them. I use lip scrubs several times a week and while they work for a brief moment, they don’t actually fix anything. I have just started using the Kaplan Md Perfect Pout Kit and all I can say is WOW! It really brings your lips back to life. One of the main things I have started doing to help my feet out is regularly using the Dr. Scholl’s Express Pedi Smoother. It really helps to turn my rough heels into smooth heels.
Well there you have it… A few Beauty Resolutions I vow to do this year and a list of products I am using for each vow that I recommend to you all!
What do you vow to do this year? What products would you recommend to us?
Shop This Post