As most of you know, I am pregnant and about to pop (lol). Just a few more weeks left and my baby boy will be here! I have been trying to buy the essentials and get everything ready for the little mans arrival. Amongst my shopping online for things, I came across a fun site called Baby Bump Bundle that handpicks care packages for expecting moms at each stage of their pregnancy. From their first-trimester of pregnancy, all the way through post pregnancy. I only wish I had found the site sooner so I could have enjoyed a box at each stage. I love the idea of receiving a box filled with goodies to pamper expecting moms. I was however able enjoy their baby bundle box that is full of goodies for my little man once he arrives.
When I received my box, I was very happy with everything that was included in it. The items I received were both fun and practical.
I received the following 5 items in my box:
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Set that included Bottom Balm, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lotion and oil for baby: Another essential set of items to have with a newborn baby. I was very excited to have this set included in my box and even more excited that it was from an all-natural line.
- A Wombie Air Baby Swaddler: Surprisingly I did not have one swaddler for my little man so this was perfect to receive. The swaddler is very cute with little cars on it and I love that it has vent holes to keep my baby safely swaddled in all climates.
- One White Baby Jay 100% Cotton Onesie (0-3 months)
- Monthly Onsie Stickers from Little Baby Bumblebee: There is a sticker for each month all the way to 1 year so you can snap a photo of your baby in one each month and watch him grow. I really wanted a set of these for when I take his monthly photos! I saw it on Pinterest and thought it was such a cute idea so I am very happy that I received these.
- A Bonnie Marcus Photo Book: Perfect for keeping pictures of my baby boy in!
I am so happy with everything I received in my box because it is all something I needed, wanted or could use for my new baby boy. If you are a mom to be or know one, I highly recommend getting yourself or them a box to try out!
PRICE & AVAILABILITY
$75 for this particular bundle. To see all prices of their bundles head on over to Babybumpbundle.com
Baby Bump Bundle has generously offered all my readers a discount code as well! Use the code BUMP10 for 10% off your purchase.