Here are the top 6 beauty items I am wanting to get this month
- Escada Island Kiss by Escada for Women: ($49.99) This has been on my wishlist for over a year now, and every time I walk past a tester of it I have to sample it. With a blend of tropical red fruit and oriental floral notes, it smells amazing and is the perfect scent for summer. Why haven’t I purchased it yet? I just have not justified the price tag that comes with it. I have a hard time buying perfumes I really like because they often cost a hefty penny, but I just cannot seem to get over wanting this particular one. I think I am going to bite the bullet and finally pick this perfume up since I have found a great deal on the 3.3 oz. bottle at beauty encounter. Beauty encounter has discount perfumes on name brands, such as Escada and the Island Kiss 3.3 oz. bottle that normally retails for $80 can be purchased for $49.99 at beauty encounter instead.
- Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment: ($38.00) Tarte is a favorite brand of mine and I especially love their Maracuja line of products. They work wonders on my skin and do not cause me any breakouts what so ever. I love applying the Maracuja Oil on my face at night and waking up to a dramatic difference in the appearance of my skin. I have been eyeing this new eye treatment ever since it came out and finally think I will purchase it this month. It is packed with maracuja fruit, vitamin C and advanced botanicals that are said to hydrate, firm and brighten the eye area.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: ($28.00) I am almost out of my current under eye concealer right now and have been wanting to try out a new one this time around. Ever since NARS launched their new Radiant Creamy Concealer I have wanted to purchase it. I have heard nothing but raving reviews about it and love how well I have seen it conceal the under eye area on others. I cannot wait to pick this up and try it out myself.
- LA PRAIRIE Cellular Cleansing Water Eyes & Face: (£60.00) LA Prairie is a new brand I have come across recently and based on the reviews I have read, they carry a great line of products. They have so many products that I want to try out but one in particular is their Cellular Cleansing Water. I am horrible about washing my face at night because I get so cold every time I wash it in the sink at night (hubby has warm blood and keeps the house cold). Lame excuse, I know, but it is true. For this reason, I have been intrigued by cleansing waters that require no rinsing but remove all of your makeup. Not only does the LA Prairie cleansing water do that but it also tones, softens and helps to improve your skins water-retention capacity. You can find la prairie at Beautique
- Gabriel Cosmetics Lipstick Gluten Free in Coral: ($16.75) YouTuber Cloudy Apples recently introduced me to this wonderful brand of Cosmetics. She has amazing quality videos and beautiful skin that I am oh so jealous of lol. She has mentioned and used Gabriel Cosmetics in several of her videos and her makeup always looks flawless and beautiful; therefore, I have decided that I want to try out this line of products. One item in particular is the Gluten Free Lipstick in Coral.
- Sigma Make Me Blush Kit: ($120.00) So this month will mark the one-year anniversary of my Sigma Make Me Blush Kit being stolen from me I was a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding and brought these brushes to the bachelorette party to do our makeup before heading out to dinner. I never saw them after that night. They were my favorite makeup brushes of all time but I was not about to pay another $120 for the set because I was convinced they would show up one day. Well, here we are one year later and still brushless. I have missed these brushes so much and am hoping to finally purchase them again.
What’s on your Beauty Wishlist this month??