Today I am so excited to share with you Real Techniques new line of luxury makeup brushes, The BOLD METALS COLLECTION by Real Techniques®. Designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman, the stars behind the top-rated YouTube channel Pixiwoo and Available exclusively at Ulta (@Ulta_Beauty) and Boots UK. Real Technique brushes were among the first makeup brushes I ever purchased and still use to this day. They are a favorite of mine not only because they are affordable but because they feel and work amazing. When I heard about Real Techniques® new luxury line I was ecstatic. This line pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail, which I love! The handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort and the artistry cuts offer high performance.
I can’t stress to you enough how important it is to have good quality makeup brushes. If you have poor quality brushes it doesn’t matter how good the makeup you use is, it will ever look as good as it could with the right set of brushes. I learned this the hard way when I first started applying makeup years ago. Before being introduced to Real Technique brushes I was buying the $1 to $2 brushes. Boy was that was a mistake! Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. Trust me, it makes a HUGE difference!
For more information on the inspiration behind the line, photos of the brushes, the cuts of each brush, visit http://bit.ly/1KieuCC.
THE BOLD METALS COLLECTION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
100 arched powder brush
- The domed cut sweeps perfectly across the face for flawless application of pressed or loose powders.
101 triangle foundation brush
- Dual function: flat edge covers large areas of the face and angled edges contour around eyes and nose.
200 oval shadow brush
- The full, round shape allows for all-over lid application and seamless blending.
201 pointed crease brush
- Densely packed, tapered bristles apply eye shadow for a smokey effect.
202 angled liner brush
- The firm, slanted head fits close to the lash line for smooth, even application of eye liner.
300 tapered blush brush
- Specially designed tip highlights and sculpts across cheeks for a seamless finish.
301 flat contour brush
A dense head creates shadows and highlights on targeted areas of the face to play up favorite features.
The set is Conveniently color coded and numbered to dictate brushes for a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and perfect finish.
JOIN ME FOR THE #BOLDMETALS TWITTER PARTY
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #BoldMetals
- Host: @SITSGirls,
- When: Wednesday, January 14 between 4:00-5:00 PM PST/7:00-8:00 PM EST.
- Prizes: 4 prizes will be awarded, each including a $100 ULTA gift card and a full set of The BOLD METALS COLLECTION by Real Techniques®.
- Term & Conditions for the Twitter Party Can Be Found HERE
Sign up using the Linky below:
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Real Techniques®.