Beauty 21 Cosmetics began their venture in 1985 aiming to create make-up that women all over the world can use. As far as I can tell, they have succeeded! They carry L.A. Cosmetics, a pretty detailed line of cosmetics that offers anything from the everyday refined look to the foxy night-out look. Offering glamorous colors for your eyes, lips, face, and nails. Can I get a “Woot”?! This review was so fun… OMG.
L.A. Colors sent a fantastic array of colorful goodies for my reviewing pleasure… and yours as well! As seen above, included in the goody bag was the following:
- 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow in Ocean Breeze – beautiful colors! They mix very well and have a smooth texture. It lasted all day without primer and even my boyfriend complemented the new colors (I’m surprised he noticed anything at all!)
- Baked Eyeshadow in Cosmic— it has four very varying colors, so definitely more of an outing look or specific matching outfit kind of day. It goes on smooth just like the other, but it needs a bit more put on for the deep color to really pop. I would suggest a primer for long-lasting wear
- Eyeliner Pencil in Turquoise—So much fun! Great addition for a fun spring look… Enough said.
- Color Craze Nail Polish in Aztec Orange—Honestly,it seemed to come out a little more reddish than the burnt orange I expected from the name, but it was glamorous and I got several comments on it (I wore it for Valentines Day)
- Art Deco Nail Art in White— It took me a few tries to get it right, but doodling on my nails is SUPER fun, and it turns out great. It doesn’t clump or run and the brush is tiny for the perfect point. Excellent choice to add to your nail collection!
Get over there and find your new look; tell me what you find!