For the past week I have been playing around with the Urban Decay Naked Basics & Naked Flushed Palettes and have to say that I am in love with them! As a a busy mommy of one with another on the way, these palettes make getting ready a breeze. I have everything I need in these two palettes to create the perfect look even when I am in a hurry. I love how versatile the Naked Basic Palette is. I can create anything from a simple natural everyday look to a Smokey going out look. Not to mention, all the shades are matte (except Venus) and you all know how much I love matte shadows!
The Naked Flushed palette is amazing because It comes with the perfect blush, bronzer and highlighter for my skin tone. This bronzer contours my face wonderfully and the highlighter helps create a beautiful dewy glow on my skin. O and how beautiful is that blush?!? LOVE it! The blush is described as a dusty rose satin with a hint of shimmer but I find it to be more of a beautiful coral shade on my skin tone. All in all, I am loving these palettes and I definitely recommend them both.
What I used to create this look:
- Foundation: Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Light 1 oz
- Concealer: Mirabella Diminish III Conceal – .11oz’>Mirabella Conceal in Diminish III
- Face Powder: Tarte Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder with PM20™ Translucent White 0.32
- Blush: Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- Bronzer: Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- Highlighter:Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- Eyebrows: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Perversion 0.25 oz and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Perversion 0.04 oz
- Mascara: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Lights, Camera, Lashes! 0.24 oz
- Lipgloss: stila ‘long wear’ liquid lip color Coral
- Lipliner: Cargo – Reverse Lip Liner (Light/Medium)