I have been obsessed with making these delicious Paleo Blueberry Breakfast Bars for my morning Breakfasts. They are perfect to make at home and store for the week or even take to my daughters sleepovers or any other event. Can also be made into individual Paleo Blueberry Muffins if wanted.
– 2 cups almond meal or flour
– 3/4 cup arrowroot powder
– 1/4 tsp. sea salt
– 4 tsp. vanilla extract
– 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed 6 tbsp. water
– 1/2 cup raw honey
– 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
– 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat Oven to 350*
- Combine all ingredients (except blueberries) into a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Fold blueberries into the batter.
- Pour batter into 13*9 cake pan and bake for 25-30 min. or until tops turn golden brown.
* Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.