Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Tampax through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about Tampax Pocket Pearl, all opinions are my own.
Headed somewhere sunny this spring break? I know I’m dreaming of turquoise water, breezy palms, and lounging by the pool or on the beach. Here’s a list of my top 10 beauty and fashion essentials to bring along with you this spring break!
- Sunscreen & Self-tanner: Avoid the risk of skin cancer by protecting your skin with a good sunscreen. Instead of laying out for long periods of time and risking skin cancer to get a nice tan, I prefer using self-tanners to appear tan on vacation. Here’s a post I did on several great sunscreen options and another I did on my favorite self-tanners. I currently use this self-tanner the most.
- Large Sun Hat: Bring the shade with you and protect your face from sunburns with a huge sun hat. This straw hat is great quality and affordable.
- Lots of bathing suits: Well this is a given, right?! I picked up this one-piece mesh suit and this striped one so far this year. I’m also crushing on this one and this one.
- Off-the-Shoulder Dresses & Rompers: It’s so much easier to throw on a cute off-the-shoulder dress or romper when it’s time to eat or go explore. They are quick to toss on over your suit but look super cute. I rounded up some of my favorites here.
- Sunglasses: A total essential on vacation! Bright sunlight is harsh on the eyes, not to mention, squinting isn’t very flattering. Bring a few pairs for options! I am obsessed with the Ray-Ban mirrored aviators (I have six pairs). Not only are they comfy but also the bright colors are super fun, especially in the spring and summer.
- Protection: Don’t let your monthly friend catch you off guard. If Aunt Flo plans to visit you over your spring break, make sure you’re If there are no plans for her to come, be the friend who’s a total lifesaver and pack some anyways just in case. I love the Tampax Pocket Pearl since it is compact in size and takes up little space in your bag. These tampons are easy to use with the click applicator, and the colorful packaging is super cute.
- Beach Bag: Kinda a must have for carrying all your other spring break essentials with you to the beach. I’m currently crushing on this one and this one.
- Water Bottle: Cant stress enough how important it is to stay hydrated! Bring your own reusable water bottle and refill it often. This cute pink one keeps your drink cool for 24 hours, perfect for when you’re in warm weather!
- Lip Balm: Avoid painfully dry, cracked lips by simply bringing along a good-quality lip balm. I personally use this one on the daily. You can get a tinted one as well.
- Sandals: If you plan to spend most of your time by the pool or on the beach, a comfortable pair of sandals is a must. Make sure they are easily washable and don’t give you blisters. I just got this patent pair for this year based on its great reviews!
What are some of your beauty and fashion essentials for spring break?