Spring is near and it’s time to blossom with a fresh new makeup look; After all, spring is a time for new beginnings!
Spring is one of my favorite seasons because not only is the weather perfect, in my opinion, but there is also an abundance of new makeup collections launched from all of our favorite brands! I don’t know about you, but I love going to my favorite stores, like target, and seeing all of the new amazing makeup collections that just launched. I get so excited, I feel like a little kid in a candy store!
Before I continue lets pause for a moment and welcome spring with this bright cheery video target created with some of springs new beauty products
Loved this video, it just brightens my day!
Now that winter is ending and spring is nearing we can transition from the deep mauves, reds, and plums to more bright pastel/neon colors in purple, pinks, blue and greens. I recently went shopping to try out some more of the newly released spring collections from drugstore brands that I don’t already have and decided to put together a makeup look inspired by spring using them!
The new spring products that I picked up this shopping trip were:
- CoverGirl ClumpCrusher by LastBlast
- L’oreal Colour Riche Quad in Neon Skirt
- True Match Super-Bendable Crayon Concealer in light/neutral
Old items I had on hand that I used for this look include:
- Milani Baked Bronzer
- E.L.F. Blush
- Maybelline Color Sensational
Here is the look I created inspired by these new products for spring:
To re-create this look start with a freshly washed, moisturized, & primed face. Apply your favorite foundation and your ready to begin!
- Conceal any imperfections you need with the True Match Super-Bendable Crayon Concealer in light/neutral and apply to under eyes
- Take the L’oreal Colour Riche Quad in Neon Skirt and apply the #2 all over you lid, #1 on the outer corner & crease, #4 on the outer V and line your bottom & top with #3.
- Apply two coats of the CoverGirl ClumpCrusher by LastBlast
- Contour in the hallows of your cheeks with Milanis Baked Broner
- Add E.LF. blush to the apples of your cheek
- Finish of your look with the Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick
All of the products that I used for this makeup look can be found at Target stores nationwide or at target.com.
What have you recently picked up from Target in lieu of spring?
“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.”