In the past couple weeks I have noticed my skin getting more dry, including my scalp. In fact, it has been so bad that my eczema on my neck has broken out as well. When the dry scalp hits, I turn to Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner. I have used Head & Shoulders since I was a teen and it has never failed me. The thing I love most about Head & Shoulders, other than being flake free, is how soft and smooth my hair is when I use it. If I didn’t already love Head & Shoulders enough, they recently collaborated with leading fragrance creators to create a shampoo with a scentacular experience. The result, new Fresh Scent Technology that leaves your hair with an amazing scent! The top notes in the shampoo are volatile and are ‘activated’ by hot water to amplify the fragrance experience overall. With four scents to choose from, you can find the perfect scent for you!
You may have noticed in my recent outfit of the day posts, that i have been rocking Loose Waves that show off my flake-free part, so I wanted to share a few tips on how to achieve Loose Waves Showing Off Your Flake-Free Part
- Start with a clean and fresh foundation by using Head & Shoulders Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Blow dry hair and create volume on the sides and crown by lifting the hair with your fingers.
- Comb hair back and then use the tip of the comb to part hair in the middle.
- Curl hair away from the face using a 1 1/2 curling iron or InStyler. Let hair cool and comb thru with fingers to loosen up waves.
- Caress your hair with love and be #PartofOurFamily!