In lieu of the most Romantic Day being just around the corner, I put together a makeup look for your inspiration. Whether you are spending the day solo, with friends or on a date, Too Faced Cosmetics has everything you need to create your perfect V-Day Look.
I pulled together a few awesome products from Too Faced that are perfect for creating a Valentine’s Day Look. Why all Too Faced? For starters– they have an awesome chocolate bar that is both calorie and guilt free, yet totally satisfying! Plus, it lasts way longer than your ordinary chocolate bar and smells oh so divine. Secondly — Who needs candy shaped hearts when you can have heart shaped blushes and bronzers? Lastly, I just adore Too Faced and their top performing products.
- Too Faced Semi- Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette: For my eyes, I used the semi-weet chocolate bar palette. An eyeshadow palette that contains 16 matte and shimmer shades in natural browns, delicate pinks and luscious plums. It’s also a guilt free way to enjoy chocolate! Plus, is smells just like a divine bar of chocolate.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: Hands down my favorite mascara for
- Too Faced Soul Mattes Blushing Bronzer in Ross and Rachel: A blush and bronzer duo that will add warmth and a pop of color back into your face after you apply your foundation. They can be used separate or swilled together for a beautiful glow, which is how I used them in this particular look.
- Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Peach Beach: To create a sweet romantic affect, I layered the sweethearts blush over top of the soul mattes blushing bronzer. This blush happens to be the LBD of blushes. It provides the look of younger, brighter, healthier skin and comes packaged in a heart shaped box. It was love at first application!
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Fuchsia: Since I went with a soft brown eye, I wanted to add a pop of bold pink color to my lips. I have talked about the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks many times on my blog and wear them often in my outfit posts. They have the staying power of a stain and intense color of a liquid lipstick, which is why I love them so much.
SHOP THIS POST