Wedding season is already in full swing and one of the biggest questions for the guests attending said wedding is; what do I wear? Depending on the wedding location, venue, dress code, theme, time of year, etc. will depend on what attire you will want to wear. A few general guidelines to follow when dressing as a guests for any wedding are:
- Never wear all white unless there is an all-white dress code.
- Don’t steal the show by wearing something that distracts from the bride.
- Steer clear of wedding colors to avoid being mistaken as the wedding party.
- It’s better to overdressed than underdressed.
- Be respectful of religious affiliations.
With spring weddings in full force right now and with summer weddings around the corner, I thought this blush lace dress would be the perfect little number to attend those outdoor weddings in. It comes in several color options and also makes the perfect bridesmaid dress. If you’ll be indoors for part or all of the wedding, omit the sunhat but for those outdoor weddings, a sunhat is a great accessory to have.